University of California, Riverside

Materials Science and Engineering

Safety: Resources and Training

Chemical Safety and Biosafety Resources


All researchers (faculty, research scientist/engineer, postdoctoral scholar, graduate student, undergraduate researcher, visiting researcher, or volunteers) affiliated with MSE and working in a laboratory must complete the Lab Safety Orientation training PRIOR to working in the lab.

Note: This is the minimum required safety training; your specific lab may require additional training depending upon your research.

More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

College Information

Bourns College of Engineering
313 Materials Science & Engineering Building

Tel: (951) 827-3383
Fax: (951) 827-3188x

Related Links